PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
ASSET STRATEGY SUPERINTENDENT
(Assignment: Head Office)
Manage and develop Asset group business and strategy plans. To apply these maintenance tools in Asset group. To develop, maintain and document all processes, procedures and method statements for sound maintenance system within the Asset Management group.
• Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Asset Management Area
• Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirement and also ready for site visit as required
• Strong capability/ exposure in maintenance systems and process development
• Strong capability in asset strategy and life cycle management
• Outstanding analysis skills
• MS Office skills
• ERP Knowledge (SAP/ JDE etc.)
• Responsible to maintain and implementing HSEMS to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
– Target Zero for people, asset and community
– Establish regular internal audit of HSE Management System meet the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 with 100 % schedule compliance and no major findings
• Take ownership of AMG Systems, develop a robust and relevant management system to guide the AM Teams to achieve best practice and to support the business needs
– Quality Assurance process by establishing Asset Management systems that is understood and applied across all aspects of the Asset Management Group
• Ensure international standard accreditation requirements fulfilled for Asset Management with standard management system across all areas within Asset group along with internal site assessment protocol set up
– Established, measured, monitored, control and delivered action for common lagging and leading indicator
– 100% Internal Audit schedule compliance without major findings
• Ensure effective management of Petrosea assets through the development of quality life cycle cost management systems and budgeting process
– Established LCC and implemented
– Accurate AMG budget & forecasting
– Actual Vs Budget Maintenance Cost +/- 10 %
– Yearly review LCC model and policy
• Control, monitor and liaise with key AMG people in communicate ideas, systems, designs, procedures and standards in asset management operation to ensure the adherence of those new policies, Standard and procedures
– Yearly evaluation to ensure the control measure is update and implemented
– AMG internal standard and policy established, socialized and implemented
• Accountable on Asset management procedures & policies development
– Comply to International Asset Management Standard and the industry best practice standards
• Accountable to establish comprehensive asset assessment including New & replacement Asset sourcing, Asset owning and operating rate build up & Asset disposal.
– Accurate, valid and timely assessment
– Variance of Actual Rate against Budget Rate
• Accountable to maintain CMMS/ AM ERP design is suitable with best practices and reliable.
– Suits the requirements to manage the internal business process
– Reliable data record
• Develop strategic analysis capability of the AM Group through effective team management and personnel development
– Organization chart is well design and good in succession plan
• Performing as counterpart in communication with Business Line and SCM team in the context of business scenario and support activities required
– Well update about short/medium/ long tern business scenario
– Well coordination and communication with others support function in term of engineering and technical aspect
• Ensure timely budget submission with a long term view ( 3 year) – analyses the variance & ensure corrective actions taken to minimize the variance
• Initiative plans and processes which optimize maintenance costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital to ensure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring product standard that will exceed customer’s expectation
• Analyse, evaluate & recommend short and long term Asset Management financial forecasting
• Evaluate and develop guideline for Asset operational budget and forecast preparation for all operating locations
– Lagging Indicator (Cost Budget variance)
– Cost Forecasting
• Ensure to have detail cost performance analysis & come up with realistic recommendation for improvement
• Responsible for the analysis of life cycle costs of plant and from this determine accurate plant rates and optimum maintenance strategies
• Manage AMG continuous improvement program.
(Assignment: Site Based)
Conducts surveys at surface and subsurface mine sites to implement mine design and obtain data used in planning mining operations including monitoring recovery, productivity and submission of progress claims align with company’s policies and rules.
• Min. Bachelor Degree in Geodetic Engineering
• Min. 2 years experiences as a Surveyor
• Hold POP competency & Mine Surveying certificate (sertifikat juru ukur)
• Competent in use of Ms. Office
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Outstanding leadership skill
• Able to operate mining survey equipment
• Willing to be placed in all project
• May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
• Collect and develop survey data and maintain the database to ensure the accordance with the set of standard procedures and systems.
• Conduct field surveys in good time and accurately determine quantities necessary for the submission of monthly progress claims.
• Collect acurate daily survey and download data into the computer to ensure datas are interpreted accurately by the Survey Draftsman.
• Coordinate and liase with Engineering & Constructions Team to ensure that construction designs are being properly implemented in the field
• Use and maintain survey software in order to ensure efficiency in survey activities.
• Coach and mentor Survey Assistant and provide them with skills in order to collect the survey pick-ups in the absence of a Surveyor.
• Contribute to the compilation of tenders by providing mine planning and design support needed by the Estimator.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 22 August 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.