As the leading enterprise software and service partner for the world’s asset intensive industries, ABB knows what it takes to be an innovative market leader. Whether it’s powering the world’s great cities, pioneering the future in human-robotic collaboration, or flying a solar-powered plane around the world, ABB has a commitment to technical innovation. ABB recognizes that the thing that fuels innovation is the passion and skill of our people, and this role is an opportunity to become part of that.
We are currently recruiting for our Professional Services Global Delivery Center located in Bali, Indonesia. This is an opportunity to work in a highly energized, passionate team on projects around our existing and next generation of products, in particular in the domain of enterprise asset management.
We have a number of positions to fill with a broad range of salaries, specifically for software engineers with three or more years of experience in the following areas:
Key skills set:
• Java programming language:
o JUnit and Service Test
• Jasper Reporting
• Understand the concept of relational database:
o Data manipulation
o Performance tuning
Additional skills set:
• Power BI
Project and software development lifecycle experience:
• Agile development methodology
• Quality assurance and testing methodology
As an ABB software engineer in our Professional Services Global Delivery Center, you will be responsible for the delivery of outsourced components of projects and services contracts from everywhere in the world in collaboration with our local project teams.
Reporting, Integration, Migration• Conducting requirements gathering exercises with stakeholders and documenting requirements with a level of clarity such that they can be understood by other developers and consultants
• Researching and critically evaluating a variety of technologies and architectures to formulate technical designs best able to meet the requirements
• Providing development estimates for software deliverables
• Developing software deliverables in accordance with the relevant methodologies
• Undertaking quality control, in particular code reviews, in accordance with the relevant methodologies
• Sharing of product knowledge, acting as a trainer when requiredQuality assurance
• Working closely with the business consultants and project teams at every phase of the software development lifecycle to understand the business requirements
• Developing high quality acceptance criteria to enable test scenarios to be created
• Participating in functional and technical reviews
• Adapting to changes in requirements/processes and rapid automated testing of features
• Practicing engineering excellences and driving quality upstream in all phases of development
• Driving improvements in automation/unit testing coverage, developing test suites and automating end-to-end tests where appropriate.
All qualified applicants will have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study, at least three years of experience in information technology, and the following abilities:
• Communicate effectively in English
• Work in a multi-national environment and within a matrix organization.
• Experience in the utilities, transport & infrastructure or mining industry is a plus.
Working in our office in Bali, you will have a real opportunity to develop an outstanding career with ABB and to truly lead your own career both locally and through our global network.
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.
If you believe this is the opportunity you have been looking for, we look forward to speaking with you.
Our application selection process consists of a phone interview, a face-to-face assessment of skills and a pre-employment medical test.
|Kedonganan, Kuta Badung, Indonesia|
|Business Unit Grid Automation|
|Research and Development|