- Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta Jakarta, Indonesia
- Contract type: Regular/Permanent
- Business unit: Business Unit Grid Integration
ABB offers products and solutions for low voltage solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical systems for all major industries, including the residential sector.
We are now seeking a Sales Specialist to join our team in Jakarta who will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
Reporting to the Sales Tendering Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Sell products/systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups
• Prepare tender/offers in coordination with the functional unit within the department and cross department. Ensure appropriate technical and commercial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
• Manage administrative procedures in Sales & Tendering business processes, conduct coordination meeting internal or external including required regional involvement
• Conduct project hand over to operation team and prepare relevant supporting document
• Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
• Prepare sales tendering plans using company tools (Sales Force). Perform regular status reviews
• Ensure cost optimized solution, creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions)
• Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
Key requirements include:
• Bachelor degree from Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales area from similar industry, preferably handling tender for turnkey projects
• Good computer skill, MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), and salesforce tools
Candidates applying for this role should have good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Bagaimana melamarnya: Lamar Online di sini