Well Flow Management
Expro is leading oilfield service-company, employing more 5,000 people around the globe. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control, and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells. More than just a place to work, Expro represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring all tasks are carried out in keeping with current procedures, conformance and best practices
• Prepare and gather documentation for the documentation for logistic database
• Main focal point for Balikpapan base for all import/export, liaise with shipping agents to ensure documentation is correct
• Main focal point for all client Expro equipment loads out while maintaining accurate records which are in keeping with pre load out checks, and certification documentation
To be success in this position:
• You must have an extensive 3+ years of experience in logistic environment.
• Have either a degree/relevant degree in purchasing or equivalent or working towards
• Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential and with experience of MRP/PERP systems (SAP preferred)
• Needs to be a good communicator, persistent and assertive
• Must show ability in time management and prioritisation to achieve the requirements of the role.
• Experience of engineering terminology, supplier evaluation, negotiation and working as a Logistic personnel within a busy logistic environment essential.
• Have either a degree/relevant degree in secretary or administration
• Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
• English literate
If you share our taste for success and would like to join the winning Expro team, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the ref number as a subject no later than 20 July 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.