Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
We are recruiting for Field Specialist – Coiled Tubing, the incumbent will be responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of a team of Coiled Tubing Equipment Operators.
- Ensure the daily activities of Coiled Tubing operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensure the Coiled Tubing Equipment is maintained and operated within company guidelines and policies
- Maintain assigned equipment, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements.
- Proficiently performs equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and completes paperwork.
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination and execution of our service
- Minimum Technical Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Coiled Tubing Supervisory level.
- Hardworking, dynamic and able to work in a team
How to Apply: Apply Online Here.