INPEX is a worldwide oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) company based in Japan and currently involved in approximately 70 projects across more than 20 countries. In Indonesia, INPEX has been in existence since 1966 and since then active in a number of major oil & gas blocks including holding the operatorship of Masela Block, Arafura Sea. In the Masela Block, INPEX has successfully discovered the Abadi giant gas field, which has entered the Pre-FEED (Front End Engineering Design) stage for the Onshore LNG scheme.
We are challenging the Experts to join us in the position of:
Lead and manage all Legal and Insurance activities to: ensure that all INPEX operations are in compliance with (i) applicable international and national laws and regulations, (ii) INPEX polices, guidelines and procedures, and (iii) the highest professional and ethical standards; provide all INPEX Departments, Teams, Operating Units and Management with advice, counsel and support; and ensure the interests of INPEX are protected from legal and risk perspectives.
• LL.B or JD (required) and LL.M (preferable) degrees in Law with studies related to Corporate Law and the Oil and Gas industry.
• A minimum 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, both as a lawyer and as a legal manager, preferably in a leadership role and with international experience/background, fluent in English both spoken and written
Establish strategy to meet the department objectives and targets; negotiate and agree on any commercial matters related to Abadi LNG project (Project), including the Principles of Agreement (POA) with relevant Indonesian authorities; establish and maintain constructive relationship with relevant Indonesian authorities; and manage the liaison with other functions (corporate, finance, legal, technical in Jakarta and Tokyo headquarters) to establish commercial viability of the Project.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related discipline.
• A minimum of 15 years with at least 8 years in the Oil and Gas industry in the function of either strategic planning, business development, finance, marketing or economic analysis.
Lead, plan manage, monitor and control goods and services procurement, strategic procurement and development, and operation support to fulfill project needs, including bidding management which shall ensure all goods and services procurement process are appropriate and comply with prevailing regulations, international good practices, Company policy and procedures; implement Vendor Management and Local Content Monitoring.
• Bachelor degree
• A minimum of 15 years with at least 12 years in Procurement in the Oil and Gas industry
• Certification: Pedoman Tata Kerja No. 007 from SKK MIGAS
Coordinate and monitor contract and agreement matters and provide high level professional expertise and support to such contract including reviewing, advising, drafting, preparing and maintaining standard model contracts & agreements.
• Bachelor degree in Law. Masters and other advanced post-graduate degree on Law preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with 8 years of legal experience in the oil and gas industry with a focus on contract/agreement drafting and advice, preferably with international experience/ background, fluent in English both speaking and writing with a strong ability to draft legal documents in English.
o Pedoman Tata Kerja No. 007 from SKK MIGAS (latest revision)
o Advocate License
Provide high level professional expertise, support and advice on legal issues related to commercial aspects of the Abadi LNG Project and other INPEX-operated oil and gas projects (each, a Project), including matters pertaining to: (i) LNG and/or natural gas sales and purchase agreements and related contracts; (ii) financing of Project facilities; and (iii) Project development agreements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law (Masters or other advanced post-graduate degree in Law preferred)
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a lawyer, with at least 8 years of legal experience in the oil and gas industry, with a focus on negotiation, drafting, implementation and interpretation of commercial agreements
• International experience/ background preferred
• Fluent in English both spoken and written, with a strong ability to draft legal documents in English.
• Certified under PTK 007 (latest revision).
Lead of Corporate Document Management and manage all Corporate document management processes and all INPEX documents according to INPEX document control standard, procedures, guidelines, templates and Document Management lifecycle; Promote the understanding and use of document management principles throughout the INPEX Indonesia business; Administration of the Document Management system; Lead the assessment the existing and other Document Management System whether fit to purpose for current and next requirement of company/project. Lead whole phases of the planning, implementation, deployment and operation of new Document Management System if any.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering, or other related discipline.
• At least 5 years in the Oil and Gas industry.
All applicants will be kept strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware of recruitment fraud which recently existed
and is conducted by irresponsible parties claiming to be affiliated with INPEX.
Our recruitment team will never request any money
or payment during the recruitment processes.
Announcement of selection results published by INPEX is officially done
by phone or email to the selected candidates.
If you are in doubt, you may verify the information by contacting our recruitment team.
Visit our website: http://www.inpex.co.jp