J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resourcesis an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. As a result of the rapid expansion, we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following roles for our mining operations located in North Sulawesi:
• To manage the area(s) of the open pit mining operation to which he has been assigned in order to ensure that production and equipment utilization targets are achieved.
• To review and manage sufficient competent technical resources are available in order to effectively perform mine production operations
• To maintain inter and intra-functional coordination to ensure that mining production operational plans and schedules in the area(s) integrate with site maintenance and training requirements
• To consolidate and review reports from superintendent in order to ensure the accurate presentation of monthly and annual reports for decision making purposes.
• To review and manage continuous improvement and optimization activities in order to ensure optimum efficiencies in ongoing basis.
• To monitor and provide recommendation towards safe working procedures in order to ensure the excellent safety record and encourage employee participation in health and safety matters in order to comply with statutory requirements and HSE expectation.
• To ensure mining support activities, such as land clearing, excess water pumping, tire management, land cover, etc. according to plan & procedure specified so that environmental impact can be controlled well
• To control the accuracy of mine planning, from weekly to LOM, drill & blast processes that match the parameters, geotechnical aspects of the mine and leach pad to ensure it is in accordance with the planned sequence that refers to government targets and regulations.
• Bachelor degree in Mining / Geology Engineering
• 10-12 years of experience working at gold mining industry (5-8 years in managerial position)
• Deep knowledge upon Production, Drill & Blast, Production Planning & Programming and safety legal requirements
• Have extensive mining experience with a capability in managing gold mine production (short or long term) planning and operation.
• Experience in managing operational and technical role in the mining industry.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and good at coaching/mentoring.
• POM / POU holder
Should you be interested in these opportunities, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th August 2018.