PT Darma Henwa, Tbk has executed a wide range of mining projects from reputable clients with an impressive result and quality, which then led the Company to be known as a renowned mining services provider in Indonesia.
(Code : CMP)
• Provide support to the Project Manager/Head Division in preparation and evaluation of all issues relating to the strategic mining contract;
• Develop a strong understanding of the contract to enable proper management of the financial interest of the Company;
• Monitor and manage administrative of the contract; Minutes of Meeting and other correspondence with client and/or subcontractor/vendor.
• Prepare progress claims, coordinate completion of variation and others contractual claims to the client, as specified in the contract.
• Ensure all sub-contractor claims, variation and back charges are checked prior to approval.
• Ensure yearly budget prepared properly (complete, accurate and align with company’s goals and conditions).
• Monitor actual capital and overhead expenditure within budgets.
• Collect, manage, interpret and analysis of data. Conduct a verification /accuracy process of such data for identifying the problem and develops solutions to resolve problems and used this information to see the impact on the business profits and business operations;
• Senior Level; Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineer with minimum of 4 years’ experiences in either mining discipline and/or minimum of 2 years’ experiences in similar role;
• Solid background in tendering, estimating, finance and budgeting appropriate to task requirements;
• Financial Management – demonstrable behavior in reducing costs and meeting budgets;
• Contractual skill and claim awareness;
• Strong leadership, negotiating and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent attention to details;
• Good Analytical;
• Conflict resolution;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent computer literate;
• Only qualified candidates will be processed;
• Willing to be placed anywhere (especially on Site – Kalimantan Area)
(Code : SFTL)
Organize, supervise and reporting all maintenance/ maintenance activity also repairing facility / support equipment (genset, lighting plant, pumps, tools, welding machine and other facilities) verbally and in written at the project within the scope of supervision as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the work environment based on the direction of the supervisor and schedule / planning which are made by planner within the budget constraints, procedures and HSE standards applicable to support the achievement of target PA, MTBF and MTTR units and support the smooth operation of mining.
• Min Diploma degree of Electrical / Engineering
• Male with Max 40 Years Old
• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in maintening heavy equipment at mining project
• Understand Mining Procedure
• Understand HSE Procedure
• Understand HRD Procedure and Regulations
• Understand about electrical maintenance and repairing a heavy equipment
• Able to do electrical distribution
• Understand Heavy Equipment Management System
• Understand Computerized Mechanical Management System (CMMS)
• Understand High Voltage Electric Equipment
• Have a Pengawas Operational Pratama (POP) Certificate will be a advantage
• Placement in South kalimantan
For those of you who meet the criteria and are interested to fill these positions, please send your CV to : email@example.com with the subject: “Code Position” before 31 August 2018
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.