Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km² that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1,639 km².
The resource base on 31 December 2017 includes 8.8 Moz of gold and 72 Moz of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is in excess of 5 mtpa ore to produce in excess of 300,000 oz of gold and 2-3 Moz of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages more than 2,600 employees and contractors, with approximately 98% Indonesians, of which more than 70% were recruited from local people.
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
The Role of the Engineer – Medium Term Planning is to:
• Work closely with mine operational/short term planning engineer to ensure short term planning is in line with longer term planning
• Prepare required information/reporting for 3MRP, detailed pit movement/stages, track gain and loss, spatial compliance against monthly plan, final wall sign on/off, water management plan and other technical issues
• Prepare designs for pit, road, stockpile, waste dump, sediment pond, etc. as required
• Attend daily/weekly/monthly production meeting and communicate particular design concerns/issues where required.
• Reporting works related to Bi-weekly production report to GovRel, land disturbance for Environmental Department and Safety compliance, etc.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering.
2. Engineering Degree in Mining Engineering discipline with an emphasis on computer skills.
3. Minimum 3 years and preferably 5 years of experience in mining operations and planning, preferably at hard rock mining industry.
4. Experience in mine planning and scheduling for multiple open pit operations is essential.
5. Knowledge and practical experience of related mining software, preferably Whittle, Surpac, Minesched.
6. Understanding on the best practice of open pit mining operations.
7. Considerable experience and exposure in Mine Operation/Pit Engineer.
8. Have POP Certificate, preferably POM.
9. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas.
10. Competence in speaking, reading and writing English.
11. High level of computer literacy skills Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point.
12. High commitment to PTAR standards in Environment, Safety, Business Ethic, and good corporate governance.
13. Encourage Female to apply.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than September 06, 2018 to: