A well-established services company for oil & gas and mining industry, urgently need for the following positions
1 Holding Mechanical Engineering degree
2 Having 7 years working experience in piping Detail Engineering and working in EPC oil & gas.
3 Experience in provide general plot plan, piping layout, develop Isometric drawing, and preparing piping Bill of Materials/ MTO list.
4 Experience in preparing piping general specification, material specification, material requisition/ data sheet, piping support standards, and piping fabrication drawing.
5 Understand about piping materials, valves, pumps, heat exchangers, boilers, vendor supplied skid assemblies, steam turbine drivers, and other machinery & equipment’s.
6 Able to operate AutoCAD, piping engineering software i.e: pipe stress analysis Caesar 2, PDMS or Auto pipe.
7 Experience with piping construction.
1 Holding Electrical engineering degree
2 Having 7 years working experience in electrical Detail Engineering and working in EPC oil & gas.
3 Experience in provide e.g: specification, data sheet for electrical, field cabling, and electrical Bill of Materials/ MTO list.
4 Experience in preparing e.g: electrical lay out, single line diagram, lighting diagram, list of electrical equipment (Switchgear, MCC, transformer), and list of motor.
5 Preparing Request for Quotation, and vendor Document review.
6 Prepare and review electrical construction drawings and documents.
7 Experience with electrical construction.
8 Able to operate AutoCAD.
1 Holding Electrical Engineering/Physics Engineering
2 Having 7 years working experience in instrument Detail Engineering and working in EPC oil & gas.
3 Experience in provide e.g: instrument List, Data sheet for instrumentation, List of Local control panel, instrument loop diagram, instrument hook up drawing, and instrument Bill of Materials/ MTO list.
4 Experience in preparing e.g: requisition for control valve, field instrument, instrument panel, and vendor Document review.
5 Capable to review & comments on P&ID (piping & Instrument Diagram).
6 Experience with instrument construction.
7 Able to operate AutoCAD.
1 Holding mechanical engineering degree
2 Having 7 years working experience in mechanical Detail Engineering and working in EPC oil & gas.
3 Experience in provide e.g: equipment technical Specification, Data sheet of mechanical equipment, dimension of equipment arrangement, plot plan, loading data.
4 Experience prepare requisition for mechanical equipment, vendor Document review, calculation sheet and drawing.
5 Provide technical support for inspection and test.
6 Able to operate AutoCAD.
(TOP URGENT REQUIRED)
1. Holding Bachelor degree (S1) with at least 3 years experience in lifting engineering or Diploma III (D3) with at least 5 years experience in lifting engineering.
2. Capable to make onshore Lifting Plan calculation and lifting arrangement drawing.
3. Able to generate lifting plan drawing with AutoCAD.
4. Familiar and understand with crane (mobile crane), lifting equipment, and lifting calculation.
5. Familiar and Understand with crane and lifting code, standard, and procedure such as, API, ASME, DNV 27.1, and Migas regulation.
6. Familiar and able to operate MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
7. Have training skill certificate.
8. Understand and able to develop Job Safety Analysis.
9. Languages : English and Indonesian.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application (is not more than 2 MB) up to 2 weeks with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to: email@example.com