PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Head Office)
• Minimum 5 years leadership roles holding supervisor or superintendent positions
• Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements & also ready for site visits as require
• Extensive background and experience in maintenance of larger excavator & haul truck fleets
• Experience on both Liebherr and Hitachi model excavator
• Demonstrate a good understanding of planned maintenance and backlog management
• Good analytical , leadership & supervisory skills
• Good communication in English
• Possess broad knowledge in heavy equipment maintenance.
• Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
• Ensure review & analyze Long term Planning schedules (1-3 year) for all major fleet – identify risks/ benefits in long run & finally come up with a realistic plan
• Liaise with OEM vendors by arranging regular meeting to discuss issues identified in long term & documenting the same with proper feedbacks
• Proper co-ordination & regular communication with central planning & site planning to ensure the long term & short term planning schedules are transformed into execution mode & also all planning issues addressed & resolved properly – both at central planning & site planning level. Regular visit to BPN & Sites will be required
• Develop material forecast accuracy for maintenance execution, with coordination with cross functional teams
• Coordination with engineering team for timely preparation & adjustments in maintenance budget
• Establishing standard BOM for scheduled maintenance activities & ensuring consistent use of those across all operating units
• Regular communication with mine planning group to understand the production demand for finalizing the long term & short term maintenance plan.
• Ensuring timely submission, compile & analysis of regular AMG reports – with recommended actions for improvements
• Provide technical support in any technical services within asset management as delegate by immediate supervisor & monitor the progress of work against estimates
• Active involvement on Asset management procedures – policies review & development ; conduct site internal assessment & ensure planning process meets the industry best practice standards
• Continually monitor and mentor planning personnel within asset group
• Ensure sufficient planning resources are provided to operational and site level groups to effectively implement the maintenance plan
• Monitor manpower technical skill development training program for operations-based planning group.
(Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)
• Min. Diploma Degree with 10 years or Bachelor Degree with 7 years experiences in any major
• Min. 3 years experiences as a Maintenance Planner in mining industry
• Good command in English, both verbal and written
• Excellent Computer skill
• Familiar with maintenance engineering software
• Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
• Willing to be placed in all project locations.
• Work with Maintenance Superintendent to develop weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP (Business Mining Petrosea) plans by the Senior Mining Engineer with consideration to the work backlog and required resources to enhance the operational efficiency
• Plan and implement short term detailed mine execution plans using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control in term of achieving the long term mine plan
• Review defect notices and work requests in order to develop work backlogs
• Prepare and monitor the implementation of Shutdown planning in order to ensure all resources and materials are on hand when required
• Check and investigate all variances from target and report to Maintenance Superintendent in order to maintain data accuracy
• Originate, monitor and control requests for parts and resources in order to ensure they are available when required and without contributing to “overstock” and unnecessary storage of parts
• Support and advise Warehouse Controller regarding to stock level availability in order to determine accurate minimum and maximum stock levels
• Record and documented all maintenance event in order to ensure all maintenance events are recorded accurately
• Monitor and advise project Maintenance Planner in their daily activities in order to provide technical and non-technical support to project Maintenance Planner
• Identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 22 August 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.