PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
SENIOR RELIABILITY ENGINEER
(Assignment: Head Office)
Conduct investigation and provide analysis of reliability problems, and propose recommendation/ alternatives to determine the required maintenance strategy approach for particular situations with consideration given to effective and optimum cost in within acceptable target of equipment availability, maintainability and reliability; and ensuring it is complied with customer demands and company policies.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering, Mechanical Engineer most preferred
• Having minimum 5 years experiences particularly in Heavy/Mobile maintenance strategy
• Excellent knowledge and technical of Heavy/Mobile Equipment & Maintenance operation
• Strong knowledge and experience of Reliability and Maintainability Methodology & Analysis as well as by using kind of tools analysis
• Strong knowledge Cost and Capital Engineering
• Experience/Familiar using ERP program, SAP-PM most preferred
• Experienced with Asset Key Performance Indicator, measurement and analysis
• Good English (Verbal and Written)
• Willing to work in Jakarta with some travel to project/sites in remote areas.
• Support HSE programs and environmental management system to ensure the programs conform to the quality standards, and statutory and regulatory requirements
• Acquires and analyses problem data from field studies or database and correlates the data for analysis using well-defined engineering techniques, principles and procedures, it will be result in effective maintenance strategy recommendation
• Tracking the equipment performance losses and abnormally high maintenance cost, execute the implementation of maintenance strategy and provide recommendation to eliminate or reduce the losses through root cause analysis, obtains approval of the recommendation and facilitates the implementation
• Using proven reliability analysis tools to manage risk and propose mitigation plan to the achievement of an organization’s equipment strategic and policy in the areas of environmental health and safety, asset capability, and equipment performance
• Determines cost advantages of alternatives and propose action plans for prevent the failure that comply with business line requirements for reliable of equipment
• Attend OEM regular meeting, conducting prior review and analysis with regard to new maintenance strategy recommendation, service bulletin and failure analysis report
• Work collaboration with Engineering, Planning and CI team for providing recommendation with regard to effective and optimum of fleet configuration scenario to meet a corporate and business line requirement and competitive.
(Assignment: Site Based)
Manage the administration of maintenance jobs. As part of the Maintenance Planning Team, assist the Maintenance Planner in maintaining equipment.
• Fresh Graduate, Min D3 majoring in Engineering
• Has experience with maintenance activities is an advantage
• Is able to work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
• Is competent in use of MS Office: Word, Excel
• Has good communication skills both in written and spoken English
• Has proactive and flexible approach to problem solving.
• Ensure work performed conforms to Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Corporate procedures, and official standards and requirements
• Create breakdown / unplanned Work Orders
• Provide / update Daily Equipment Status (DES) sheets
• Provide and maintain maintenance daily activity report (DES – Daily Equipment Status)
• Monitor and collect paper work such as WO sheets from Maintenance crew, Maintenance inspection sheets, etc.
• Update / complete information of WOs in the system (CMMS) prior to closing stage (such as title, asset number, hour meter, activity, book labor, parts transaction, action taken in the closing codes field, downtime record, delay code, closing code)
• Provide meter reading report such as weekly, monthly, replacement HM
• Provide AMF document (ON/OFF hire)
• Complete data SOS labels prior to dispatch to laboratory by warehouse and maintain register samples
• Provide ‘Pick Ticket’ for every part already issued by Store based on WO DES.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 22 August 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.