PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
WARRANTY & EXTERNAL REPAIR OFFICER
(Assignment: Site Based)
To manage all warranty job of Site components/ equipments. Managing External & Internal Repair, monitoring Site Routable Component. This position is as part of Maintenance Planning Team on Site – (execution team) with ultimate responsibility to Assist Maintenance Planning Supervisor in maintaining Warranty Issues. Follow up on pending warranty claims, until status is closed, either it is accepted or rejected by vendors and liaise it with equipment manager and site maintenance superintendent. To assist Maintenance Planning Supervisor in development and implement of Warranty System data base in SAP.
• Minimal Diploma Mechanical Engineer and/or at least 3 years’ experience in dealing with Maintenance/Asset areas as minimum requirement
• Min 3 years’ experience in managing warranty components and assets of heavy mobile- equipment
• Good knowledge of Condition Monitoring Technologies Familiarity with Root Cause Failure Analysis,Good knowledge in overhaul/ rebuild components
• Has experience in planning management, warehousing management and finance (i.e. work order management, scheduling, ordering parts, credit note, invoicing)
• Must be conversant with most up to date maintenance Concept such as RCM methodology. Have a skills and ability to utilise a wide array of software applications such as Ms Project, SAP or similar with CMMS systems, MS word & Excel.
• Have a good communication skills both writing and speaking in English
• Very good in reporting management
• Every single warranty claim is assessed and checked in details to assure that all information’s are correct and all supporting document are completed, no duplication prior to the document to be handed over to equipment manager for approval
• Follow up progress status of claims to vendors and projects
• Track and monitor the status of all warranty claims after they have been forwarded to vendors, to ensure the claims have been received or if claims requiring rework or other follow up
• Conduct join physical inspection with vendor for component repaired warranty and provide report for reference decision
• Follow up and manage related documents claim such as; Warranty Decision, Quotation, Requisition, PR, PO, Credit Note
• Produce regular reports such as; Weekly warranty Report, Reconciliation warranty with vendor, etc.
• Ensure that all returned or warranty parts are properly tagged and returned to vendors/dealer in time.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
(Assignment: Site Based)
To provide multivariate data analysis using standard and defined CI methodologies; Provide Control over the preparation, execution and establish timely comprehensive project reports related to all Improvement Initiatives within Asset Management Group.
• Min. D3 degree in Civil / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering with 1 year experiences in Mobile and Plant Maintenance in Mining Industry and/or completing Petrosea GDP Program
• Has exposure in CI tools for Best Practice Management (6sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.)
• Has knowledge of Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management
• Has experience in Equipment Health and Machine Application tools (SOS, TPMS, VIMS, ET, FPO, VHMS, INSITE, MIC, etc.)
• Has experience in analysing multivariate technical data resources and generating technical reports
• Has experience in analysis of costs on improvement and modification projects
• Highly competent computer skill in Microsoft environment (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
• Is highly competent in generating reports for regular and management review; action plan presentation
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• Willing to travel to project sites in remote locations.
• Support HSE programs and the Environmental management system to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standards and requirements
• Provide multivariate technical data analysis from various resources using available CI Tool concepts (6Sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.)
• Establish regular reports regarding to work in progress, action plans, and outcome results of continuous improvement initiative programs
• Maintain and keep proper documentations of all CI Initiative Projects in an available system accessible by all functions across Asset Management, as technical and management reference
• Provide technical assistance in system development related to CI and align with engineering designs and drawings of any modification on facilities and equipment
• Participate in regular meetings with OEM Vendors and industry network peers to keep up to date with the latest information and possible initiatives for asset reliability and cost saving projects, as well as to establish better CI culture within the company.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 22 August 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.