We are Manpower Support Service Company for Oil & Gas Company located in East Kalimantan region. Currently we are opening opportunities for new candidates to join and grow with our company as :
• Education Background : S1 Petroleum Engineering
• Experience : Upstream oil/gas industry, specifically in drilling fluids & Cement laboratory operation more than 10 years
• Basic Knowledge : Fluids and Cement engineering preferably with experiences in Mahakam operation. Fluent in English & Fluids and Cement job execution on rig site.
• Education Background : S1 Petroleum/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
• Experience : Upstream oil/gas industry. Specifically in delta/offshore well intervention operation more than 5 years
• Basic Knowledge : Well Intervention Engineering, Operation & Safety Knowledge and practices. Including but not limited to well testing. Slick line, Electric Line, Coiled tubing and Snubbing
• Education Background : S1/S2/S3 Engineering
• Experience : Well Completion and Work over, both engineering and operation in swamp and offshore operation more than 5 years.
• Basic Knowledge : Familiar with completion and work over both engineering, tools, equipment and operation, familiar with sand control completion (single trip-multi zone GP with HRWP or Frac Pack), Hydraulic fracturing and other stimulation job according to international standard and practice, good knowledge on drilling operation both swamp and offshore operation.
• Computer Literate : SAP, Design & Drafting Software
• Education Background : D3/S1 Engineering (For D3, can be considered if they have strong experience)
• Experience : Drilling & Completion operation both swamp and offshore, contract and material procurement process of drilling and completion material minimum 5 years
• Basic Knowledge: Sufficient knowledge of drilling and completion operation activities. Good knowledge of contract and procurement process of drilling and completion material.
– Education background : S1 Information System
– Professional Experience : Upstream Oil & Gas Industry, data management & Software development more than 5 years
– Basic Knowledge : Oracle Database (Toad, PL/SWL Developer), SQL Server, SQL Lite, MS Access, Java, JSP&Phyton
– Personalities : Open minded, proactive, willing to communicate and team work
– Education Background : Minimum bachelor degree in Geology Engineering
– Professional Experience : Experienced in Geosciences
• Educational Background Discipline : Technical or Engineering Graduate – preferably from Petroleum/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering (D3,S1 and S2)
• Professional Experience Discipline/Area : Upstream Oil &Gas, Specifically in drilling workshop and logistic operations min.25 years in Drilling Operation with reputable operator preferably within TOTAL or TEPI.
• No.of years : 15 years as Superintendent
• Basic Knowledge/Skills/Competencies : Vast Experience of Drilling and Completion operations in Mahakam area, fluent In English.
• Personalities : Excellent communication, attentive and detail
• Languages : Indonesia & English
• Computer Literate : Microsoft Office and Drilling Package
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application and CV to email Recruitment@royalbross.com