To build the engineering team for supporting several projects, PT. Tiga Inti Pilar is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
1. Engineer (Piping/Pipeline, Civil/Structure, Electrical, Process and Process Safety, Instrument)
2. Desiger (Electrical)
3. QC/QA Mechanical
4. Electrical Instrument Inspector
5. Civil Drafter
6. Cost Control/Estimating Engineer
Qualification and Experience for position Engineer :
– Education : min S1 degree from reputable university
– Minimum 5 years experiences in engineering design for oil and gas.
– Have good understanding with International/Industry codes and standards.
– Familiar with related dicipline engineering software.
Qualification and Experience for position Designer :
– Education : min S1 degree
– Minimum 8 years experiences as designer for oil and gas.
– Capable in 3D model design.
– Preferably having a training certificate for design
Qualification and Responsibilities for QA/QC Mechanical Engineer :
– Five or more year’s relevant experience in conducting inspections and QA/QC functions, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
– The Personel shall have Certificate from authority department as per regulation.
– Familiar with procedures for Mechanical quality control/quality assurance.
Electrical Instrument Inspector :
The I&E Inspector independently performs inspection activities for all I&E field equipment during installation and commissioning. The Inspector must be competent in understanding electrical codes, and industry practices for low, medium and high voltage components. The Inspector must be proficient in AC/DC applications, electrical, electronic and pneumatic components. The Inspector will have working knowledge of I&E testing, calibration, inspection, functional testing, and field installation of control panels, utilities, power supplies, switchyards, transmissions distribution system in compliance with electrial and instrumentation codes and standards.
– Seven (7) years plus experience in the oil and gas onshore project
– Working understanding of project execution, engineering, construction and completion practices.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a project environment and function as a team player.
– Ability to be effective with minimal supervision.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software
Typical Duties and Responsibilities :
– The Inspector may also be required to perform material and equipment receiving inspection to insure condition of the items received, as well as correct quantity descriptions, assemblies and correct information on data plates or name plates in conjunction with correct sizes and color codes.
– The I&E Inspector may be required to assist in inspection and verification for all installation of plant and site instruments, alarms, detection devices wiring and tubing connections, control panels, junction boxes, instrument air headers, air compressor instrumentation, gas engine, pumps etc..
– The Inspector may conduct the installation inspection for the electrical equipment and instruments utilizing P&ID, one line drawings, data sheets and vendor catalog information in conjunction with the NEC, IEEC, NEMA, IEEE specifications.
– The Inspector may also witness electrical tests for low voltage, medium and high voltage control panels, switchgear, motor controls (MCC), transformers, breakers and protective relays and meters.
– The Inspector may also inspect and verify correct dimension, installation and identification for the heat trace devices, electrical lighting and plug outlets, grounding devices and cathodic protection devices.
– The I&E Inspector may also assist the field electrical /instrument engineer during various stages of inspection and functional testing, utilizing the test checklist and test procedures for field instrumentation and field control room electrical equipment.
– The Inspector must have the working knowledge and management skills for detail electrical and instrument inspection and witness testing.
– The Inspector must review and understand the drawings, specifications and data sheets, and insure that the correct instrument, switch, control panel, meter, actuator, etc, is installed, adjusted and tested in compliance with the specifications. Additionally, the Inspector must conduct the visual inspection for each instrument, valve, pneumatic controller, etc., and verify the data plate information, size, classification, and pressure range.
– Ensure contractor has relevant, up to date codes, standards, specifications, contract documents and detailed drawings.
– Witness and monitor contractors work activities, inspections and testing in accordance with approved quality plan, site surveillance plan, ITP’s, procedures, processes and quality walk downs
– Quality surveillance and inspection activities at contractor, sub-contractor fabrication/construction sites
– Track non conformities and monitor/assist in efforts to resolve and close them
– Interface with site engineers, construction superintendent/foreman on quality requirements/issues
– Ensure compliance to contract specification codes and drawings
– Witness Mechanical Completion check sheet inspections
– Conduct inspections to ensure proper preservation of electrical, instrument components
– Conduct and participate in final MC/Pre commissioning inspection and review of final dossiers
– Ensure installed electrical, instrument and telecom equipment is certified for the area classification
– Monitor log out tag out, permit to work and other energy control procedures for compliance
– Verify contractor, sub-contractor quality management systems, plans, procedures and processes are in place
– Ensure the safe installation of temporary power facilities
– Ensure proper installation of equipment, cable, glands, term lugs and kits, tray, tubing/fittings and other bulks
Qualification and Experience for position Cost Control/Estimating Engineer:
– Education : min S1 degree from reputable university.
– Have at least five (5) years applicable experience in the cost and cash control and estimating of major offshore and onshore oil and gas production platform projects.
Please submit your application letter complete with CV, recent photograph, to :
firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position_Name)