We are now seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Jakarta who will be responsible to lead the execution of projects with big complexity and ensure that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling targets.
Reporting to the Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Arrange and attend kick off meeting with customer, prepare risk and opportunity analysis.
• Prepare BOM jointly with the engineering team and ensure the project follows best practices.
• Lead the approval process and coordinate with supplier and engineering team for drawing approval preparation.
• Maintain customer satisfaction, project documentation and prepare weekly/monthly project progress report.
• Ensure that the project meets revenue, cost, quality and delivery targets as per the contract.
• Ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements.
• Initiate the procurement process from sending inquiry, receiving offer, negotiate and finalize pricing together with SCM team.
|Business Unit Grid Automation|